This site uses cookies.

The types of cookies we use, and the way we use them, are explained in our Privacy Policy. By clicking "Accept" or continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of Cookies. More information

The Heart N Home Team


Follow us on Twitter
Visit us on Facebook
Visit  blog
Our videos on YouTube
Visit us on LinkedIn
3 FREE REAL ESTATE E-BOOKS
print version

Settlement of Meadowvale Village began in 1819, but without the conveniences of a store or mills nearby, ownership of lands around Meadowvale changed frequently.  In 1813 saw and grist mills were established, and the area enjoyed a period of commercial and industrial prosperity.  Increased settlement culminated in 1844 with the arrival of Francis Silverthorn, who bought and enlarged the mill complex.  By the 1850s, Meadowvale had two hotels, a wagon shop, a foundry, and a school.  Due to the well-preserved historic character of the area, Meadowvale Village earned the distinction of becoming Ontario's first Heritage Conservation District in 1980.  With the realignment of Creditview Road and Derry Road, Meadowvale Village retains the charm of a 19th century village.

Click Here For Listings In Meadowvale

Meadowvale

View more services  
adminlistingsprivacy policycontactsite map